All MPower courses are unit standard aligned unless otherwise stipulated. Learners may choose to be assessed on Unit Standards which are credit bearing , or they may attend non credit bearing courses without the option of assessment. The client makes this decision. Credit-bearing courses are subject to strict assessment, moderation and verification practices as prescribed by the particular SETA that is custodian of the unit standard( s ). Where such assessment cannot be conducted by MPower Training Solutions (Pty) Ltd, the assistance of assessment centres or qualified assessors with the necessary scope are enlisted.
Course content could vary from time to time as it is updated or legislation changes requires updates to be done.
MPower Training Solutions (Pty) Ltd prides itself in the delivery of a variety of high quality service interventions.
Apart from our Training and Development Interventions, we also offer the following:
- Assisting prospective training companies with their accreditation process through the relevant SETA/ETQA on a consultative basis.
- Development of both unit standard aligned and non unit standard aligned learning material.
- Design and development of Facilitator Guides, Assessment Guides and Model Answer Guides.
- Sourcing of applicable training providers where more specialised training and development is required.
- Acting as a Training & Development Broker facilitating contact between Subject Matter Experts and the public by means of seminars; conferencing and general workshops.
- Fulfilling the role of a valued co-worker with CharDes & Associates, our parent company, whose primary functions are that of Skills Development Facilitation,the submission of Employment Equity Reports and BBBEE consultation on behalf of a 300 + client base.